SCC Cyclocross Race #2: Crimson Cross Presented by Vélorution Bike and Ski
Back for another instalment of Crimson Cross! Presented by the Sault Cycling Club in association with Vélorution Bike and Ski
Come on out for a fun cyclocross event located at the Crimson Ridge Golf Club on Sunday October 22nd.
Push your limits or just have fun riding our 2km course, with a few different races..
Everybody welcome. Tell your friends and come on out!
- 11:00am – Registration Opens, SCC membership required for participation, waiver signing
- 11:00am- Course opens for pre-riding, please register before riding
- 12:00pm- 40 minute “B” Race start; lineup at 11:50
- 1:00pm- Short laps kids race
- 1:30pm – 1 hour “A” race start; lineup at 1:20 for race instructions
The race series is free with your Sault Cycling Club membership. If you aren’t currently a member you can purchase yours at registration ($30 for 12yrs and older, $10 for 12 and under)
Additional Info: The change rooms in the clubhouse will be open to the public. The Hickory Bar and Grill will be open for food and drinks.
Plan on sticking around for socialising and fun times.
You can also follow this event on Facebook