Are you interested in Mountain Biking?
The Sault Cycling Club is calling out to its over 500 members for individuals interested in filling the Mountain Bike (MTB) Director vacancy.
The position will act as a Director and as a member of the board to help lead and direct the overall mountain biking interests on behalf of the Sault Cycling Club.
- Participate in meetings and discussions with stakeholders about MTB
- Organize and/or assist in organizing group rides/skills development for varying skill levels
- Assist in aspects of trail maintenance, improvement and new development
- Support and work with the Trails Director
- Participate in monthly board meetings
- Participate at the Annual General Meeting to provide an update to the membership regarding the prior year’s MTB program and where MTB is going into the future
What the individual needs to apply for this position:
- Be an advocate for MTB and all types of cycling
- Have a love for mountain biking
- Wish to see mountain biking improve and grow in Sault Ste. Marie
- Be a current member of the Sault Cycling Club
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a letter of intent that outlines your interest in the position, vision for mountain biking in the Sault and what skills qualify you for this position.
Nominations are due by December 5, 2022.
Please send nominations – cover letter/letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.
The Board of Directors will review your application and follow up by December 12, 2022.
The term of the Mountain Bike Director position will begin immediately and end in 2024 at our 2024 election at the Annual General Meeting.