Join Our Board: Road Director
Do you have a passion for road cycling and want to share it with others?
The Sault Cycling Club is calling out to its members for individuals interested in filling the Road Director vacancy.
The position will act as a Director and as a member of the board to help lead and direct the overall road cycle interests on behalf of the Sault Cycling Club.
• Participate in meetings and discussions with stakeholders about touring.
• Organize and/or assist in organizing group rides/skills development for varying skill levels.
• Participate in monthly board meetings
• Participate at the Annual General Meeting to provide an update to the membership regarding the prior year’s road program and where it is going into the future.
What the individual needs to apply for this position:
• Be an advocate for road cycle and all types of cycling.
• Have a love for cycling.
• Wish to see cycling improve and grow in Sault Ste. Marie.
• Be a current member of the Sault Cycling Club.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the nomination form found here: https://forms.gle/WcpntXh49FhKTRaF7
Nominations are due by February 21, 2023.
Elections will take place at our Annual General Meeting held Thursday, February 23, 2023 at Feeding Your Soul Cafe.
The term of the Road Director position will begin February 23, 2023 and end in 2025 at our election at the Annual General Meeting.