Donate to the Sault Cycling Club
Donations can help support many great things:
- Maintaining and building trails.
- Trail markers and signage.
- Training on responsible trail maintenance.
- Fat biking groomer’s fuel and storage costs.
- Development of proposals at city hall to make our city a better place to ride.
- Supplies for the events we run (Ex. Race tape to mark courses)
- Running & supporting kids programs (KSS Farm Team, and Kids Shredding Singletrack.)
Finn Hill MTB Project
We kicked off our fundraising campaign in February of 2021 for a flow trail to be built in the summer of 2022 by professional trail builders.
Grooming Fat Bike Trails
Grooming fat bike trails at Hiawatha Highlands means additional costs for groomers fuel, storage, signage and insurance that protects our landowner partners.
Continued permission for use of the private properties for mountain biking at Hiawatha Highlands is a privilege that must be maintained through responsible maintenance and use of the trails.
Kids Shredding Single-track (KSS) and the KSS Farm Team are our local SCC initiatives to encourage youth cycling in our community. Donations help us run these programs.
Do you want to donate to a specific cause?
***Please note that as a not-for-profit we are unable to issue tax receipts.