Help Name the Trails!
The Sault Cycling Club invites its members to help name a portion of the new trails that were built this summer by Sentiers Boreals on the Crystal Creek trail system.
We hoped to have a map accompany this listing to clarify the trail locations but we have not yet received it. Name submissions are required by Sunday, January 23 at 11:59 pm
- Extension of Nemesis – End of Nemesis to the ski trail where the steel ski bridge is (below the Altar). Runs along the side of the creek.
- Trail from steel ski bridge (at the bottom of the Altar) to the yellow gate at Connor Rd.
- New Flow Trail (Runs through “Pump It” and begins at Snowmachine bridge. Ends at the new climb to the Altar.
- The new climb to the Altar
- New big jump line down to the waterfall
To submit an idea for a trail name, fill out the attached form by the deadline: https://forms.gle/shs1nJ24pBhRuzqV9
Renew your membership for 2022 here: Join our Club – Sault Cycling Club
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.