Level 1: Beginner – Intermediate Instructor Course
April 29 @ 8:30 am – May 1 @ 4:30 pm
The Level 1 course is designed to train new instructors to teach and guide mountain biking:
- to beginner to intermediate riders
- on green and blue, single track terrain
- in a “front country” environment, no more than 1hr away from emergency medical care
- during small group lessons, ranging from 2 to 3 hr teaching blocks (a full day could be two, 3hr lessons)
- for an established mountain bike school, club or coaching service
Course Duration: Three days + pre-course reading and worksheet (2-3hrs), totalling 27 hrs, including assessment.
To find out more or to register, click here.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.