Join Our Club
If you’re interested in supporting the Sault Cycling Club through an annual membership, that’s great! We’d love to have you!
Your annual membership fee will help support many great things such as:
- Maintaining and building trails.
- Trail markers and signage.
- Training on responsible trail maintenance.
- Fat biking groomer’s fuel and storage costs.
- Volunteer and advocacy work of the club.
- Development & presentation of proposals at city hall to make our city a better place to ride. Supplies for the events we run (Ex. Race tape to mark courses)
- Running & supporting kids programs (KSS Farm Team, and Kids Shredding Singletrack.)
Other great perks include:
Camaraderie & Group Events: You'll get access to our organized group rides and events for cyclists of various skill levels. It's the perfect way to discover new routes, new riding buddies, improve your group-riding skills and connect with fellow cyclists in a social setting. You can also learn things from other cyclists like bike-repair tips, workout ideas and other secrets to improve your cycling.
Club Member Discount: Most bike shops in town offer a discount of some kind if you show that you’re a member.
Staying Connected: Being a part of our cycling club keeps you in touch with the area's cycling scene. We have a monthly newsletter that keeps our members up to date on cycling-related developments, such as new bike lanes in the area, upcoming events, and places to ride.
Advocacy: The SCC advocates for cycling-friendly legislation & other causes on our members' behalf, something you can be proud to be a part of!
Member Fees & Information
Memberships run for a calendar year from January 1 to December 31.
You can purchase your membership online, right here! Please note there's a payment processing fee of about $1 that's added to the online prices. Click below to purchase the membership you require.
Purchase In Person
You may pay with cash or cheque at most club events (but please reach out to the ride leader ahead of time) or by cheque by following the instructions below:
- Print and complete the "Application Form and Waiver"
- Bring the completed form and a cheque to any of the addresses below. Cheques are payable to the Sault Cycling Club.
Sault Cycling Club
c/o YMCA 235 McNabb Street
Sault Ste. Marie, ON