End of Season Gravel Ride Postponed
I know it’s not like me at all to postpone a ride due to weather, but I want to do the traditional end-of-season gravel ride (Red Rock and back ending at Outspoken) and feel like we’ll get more of a crowd out for it if we pick a day without lots of rain, so we won’t be holding it on Sep 25.
Stay tuned. Our end of season celebration may not be on a Wednesday as we chase a good day in among the days of slowly worsening weather. I’ll try to get the word out at least a couple days before the ride.