Do you have a passion for cycling and want to share it with others? The Sault Cycling Club is calling out to its members for individuals interested in filling the President vacancy.
The position will act as a member of the board to help lead and direct the overall interests on behalf of the Sault Cycling Club.
• Lead and participate in monthly board meetings.
• Lead and participate in the Annual General Meeting to provide an update to the membership regarding the prior year and where the SCC is going into the future.
• Assist in the efforts of sub-committees.
What the individual needs to apply for this position:
• Be an advocate and have a love cycling.
• Wish to see cycling improve and grow in Sault Ste. Marie.
• Be a current member of the Sault Cycling Club.
• Preference will be given to those who have served on our board in the past.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a letter indicating your interest and qualifications to email@example.com by September 3, 2023. A review of all candidates will take place and a vote will take place at our September board meeting.
The term of the President position will begin September 15, 2023 and end in March 30, 2024 at the Annual General Meeting. Nominations for a 2 year term will begin in March of 2024.